Making your visit to our salon Covid – secure
The safety and wellbeing of our clients and team members remains our number one priority. We have made a number of changes due to Covid-19 in line with government regulations and industry best practice which prioritise everyone’s safety while ensuring our clients continue to receive the highest level of personal service.
We are keeping our salon safe by:
- Staff thoroughly disinfecting hands, tools and all surfaces between every client.
- All staff wearing disposable personal protective equipment at all times
- All staff will have temperatures checked each day
- Reducing the number of stylists working in the salon at any one time
- Maintaining proper social distancing between workstations
- Plastic dividers between the wash stations
- Limiting interpersonal contact as much as possible
- Operating via an appointment-only system
- Encouraging cashless payments
- Magazines are removed from the salon
- Drinks – tea / coffee are no longer served
We ask our clients to:
- Cancel or reschedule their appointment if they feel unwell
- Book their visit in advance online or by phone
- Arrive at the time of their appointment and not earlier as we cannot provide waiting area currently
- Have their temperature checked when they arrive at the salon
- Disinfect their hands thoroughly as soon as they arrive at the salon
- Do not bring anyone with them for their visit except in the case of carer or guardian
- Wear a face covering in accordance with government regulations
We are committed to comply with the Government’s Track and Trace programme to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the community which is in all our interests. If we are required to supply details to the Government under Track and Trace regulations, we will provide your name, contact details and the times you were in the salon. At all times please be assured your data is safe with us, we store everything securely so that it’s GDPR compliant and we will never share your details unless it’s required under the regulations.